Covid-19 Special ArrangementsUpdated: Monday 1st August 2022
The studio is open as normal however due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are compelled by the government to apply certain restrictions to the studio operations.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the studio entrance
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival
- Vaccine Pass QR code must be scanned using the LeaveHomeSafe app on entry and by the studio
- Face masks must be worn before and after your class but are no longer mandatory whilst taking class as the studio is fully compliant with the government's air ventilation regulations. You may choose to remove your mask whilst class is in session however given the current rise in cases around Hong Kong, we recommend you keep them on.
- Classes above 8 people will be divided into smaller groups of no more than 8 people in each sub group. These sub groups must be 1.5metres apart from each other. Alternatively all class participants will be spaced 1.5metres apart. Your instructor will arrange the class accordingly.
- All DANCETRINITY staff are either vaccinated or tested every 7 days for covid19 if they are medically exempt
As we were forced to close by the government directive since 7th January 2022 during the last lockdown, any class passes you may have already purchased before that date will be extended for the entire length of time the studio was closed (103 days). Please bring your pass with you to reception so that we may reissue you a new one.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
Stay safe and wish you all good health!