Covid-19 Special ArrangementsUpdated: Tuesday 2nd March 2021
The studio is open as normal however due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are compelled by the government to apply certain restrictions to the studio operations.
- All DANCETRINITY staff are tested every 14 days for covid19
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival
- Classes above 4 people will be divided into smaller groups of no more than 4 people in each sub group. These sub groups must be 1.5metres apart from each other. Alternatively all class participants will be spaced 1.5metres apart. Your instructor will arrange the class accordingly.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the studio entrance
- You may choose to use the QR code on our entrance door for the LeaveHomeSafe app, but our usual reception procedure already makes a record of your attendance for contact tracing purposes so it's not mandatory.
As we have been forced to close by the government directive since 10th December 2020, any class passes you may have already purchased will be extended for the entire length of time the studio was closed (70 days). Please bring your pass with you to reception so that we may reissue you a new one.
If you or other persons in your home have travelled outside of Hong Kong to ANY DESTINATION in the past 14 days it is advisable that you do not take class until 14 days has past and you are free of symptoms.
Please also remember to wear a face mask before and after taking your class. Face masks during class is not mandatory as per the government guidelines if the class size is below 4 persons, however you may choose to wear one if you prefer and we strongly recommend that you do. If there are more than 4 persons in a class then face masks are mandatory.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
Stay safe and wish you all good health!